Unemployed? Friendless? It doesn't matter why you have so much free time, these great blogs will help you waste away the tedious hours you have left on this earth.

November 13, 2008

10 last lines from great movies of the 1950s

1.  You know what they say. 'My son's my son 'til he gets him a wife, but my daughter's my daughter all of her life.'  All of our life
2.  Well thank you, Harvey.  I prefer you too.
3.  There's nothing else.  Just us, and the cameras, and those wonderful people in the dark.  All right, Mr. DeMille.  I'm ready for my close up.
4.  Hey Stella!  Hey Stella!
5. Every one of you, listening to my voice, tell the world.  Tell this to everybody wherever they are.  Watch the skies, everywhere, keep looking.  Keep watching the skies.
6.  Robert E. Lee Prewit.  Isn't that a silly old name?
7.  Remember honey, on our wedding day it's okay to say yes.
8.  Shane.  Shane! Come back Shane!
9.  Hello everybody.  This is Mrs. Norman Maine.
10.  Go.  Proclaim liberty throughout all lands and to all of the inhabitants thereof.

No comments:

Post a Comment