Unemployed? Friendless? It doesn't matter why you have so much free time, these great blogs will help you waste away the tedious hours you have left on this earth.

February 3, 2009

Now that Rod Blagojevich has no income, 10 classic ad campaigns his PR people are trying to revive so that he can endorse the products

1. Brillcreme - A little vat'll do ya
2. CoCo Puffs - I'm cuckoo and I eat CoCo Puffs
3. Calgon - Lock me away
4. Charmin Toilet Tissue - Cellmate, please don't squeeze my "charmin"
5. Almond Joy - Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you do
6. Trident Gum - 4 out of 5 state senators surveyed recommended I be removed from office. Okay, it was 5 out of 5.
7. Ivory Soap - 99 and 44/100th percent guilty
8. Libby's Canned Food - If it says Blago, Blago, Blago on the label, label, label, you must pay him, pay him, pay him, under the table, table, table.
9. Memorex - Is it live or effin' Memorex
10. Sara Lee - Everybody doesn't like something but nobody doesn't not like me.

2 comments:

  1. buahahahahaha

    "10. Sara Lee - Everybody doesn't like something but nobody doesn't not like me."

    amazing. I drove underneath a toll the other day that had his name on it. Hes such a tool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #4 - Charmin Toilet Tissue - Cellmate, please don't squeeze my "charmin".

    Nothing says prison fun like squeezing someone's Charmin.

    ReplyDelete