Unemployed? Friendless? It doesn't matter why you have so much free time, these great blogs will help you waste away the tedious hours you have left on this earth.

March 19, 2008

6 things my wife would say if she could speak man.

1. Honey, I'm going to clean the entire house from top to bottom. I need you to take these pretzels and chips, the dip, this pizza and the cooler of beer and I need you to go in the other room and play video games all day so you won't be in my way.
2. Look at what I found at the mall. A push-up bra and a mini-trampoline.
3. No, I don't expect you to listen to my problems quietly, I want you to tell me the obvious solutions.
4. Can I get you a beer?
5. I'm not sure the TV is big enough. We should probably get a new one.
6. What do you want for dinner, dear. I know. Donuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment