Unemployed? Friendless? It doesn't matter why you have so much free time, these great blogs will help you waste away the tedious hours you have left on this earth.

October 30, 2008

10 last lines from great movies of the 1930s

1.  Mother of mercy, is this the end of Rico?
2.  I steal.
3.  Oh no, it wasn't the airplanes.  It was beauty killed the beast.
4.  But what it the world do they want a trumpet for?
5.  Hello everybody, this is Mrs. Norman Maine.
6.  Toto, we're home.  And this is my room.   And you're all here.  And I'm not going to leave here ever, ever again because I love you all.  And, oh Auntie Em, there's no place like home.
7.  Why was I not made of stone, like thee?
8.  Is that you, Martha?  I don't want to be disturbed.
9.   Merry Christmas and may God bless us, everyone.
10.  This is good for cracking nuts, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment