Unemployed? Friendless? It doesn't matter why you have so much free time, these great blogs will help you waste away the tedious hours you have left on this earth.

December 12, 2008

10 last lines from great movies of the 1990s

1. Kevin, what did you do to my room?
2. Do I still have to sleep in the cupboard.
3. I do wish we could chat longer but I'm having an old friend for dinner. Bye.
4. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, he's gone.
5. Mr. Hammond, after careful consideration I've decided not to endorse your park.
6. Sure I could have stayed in the past. I could have been king. But in my own way, I am king. Hail to the king, baby.
7. You met me at a very strange time in my life.
8. Tell me I've led a good life. What? Tell me I'm a good man. You are.
9. I'm a star. I'm a star. I'm a big bright shining star. That's right.
10. Son of a bitch. He stole my line.

No comments:

Post a Comment