Unemployed? Friendless? It doesn't matter why you have so much free time, these great blogs will help you waste away the tedious hours you have left on this earth.

November 20, 2008

10 last lines from great movies of the 1960s

1.  Did you hear what I said Miss Kubliek, I absolutely adore you.  Shut up and deal.
2.  I'm not even going to swat that fly.  I hope they're watching, they'll see.  They'll see and they'll know and they'll say, why she wouldn't even harm a fly.
3.  Your going to live a long life, in a cage.  That's where you belong and that's where you're going and this time for life.  Bang you head against the wall.  Count the days, the months, the hours until the day you rot.
4.  Nothing's too good for the man who shot Liberty Valence.
5.  Mein Fuehrer, I can walk.
6.  Do you know what you are?  You're all stinking sons of . . . 
7.  I've got a flat tire and I ain't got no spare.
8.  Well, Tillie, when the hell are we going to get some dinner.
9.  You finally did it!  You maniacs! You blew it up! Goddam you!  Goddam you all to hell!
10.  Good.  For a moment there, I thought we were in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment