Unemployed? Friendless? It doesn't matter why you have so much free time, these great blogs will help you waste away the tedious hours you have left on this earth.

January 14, 2009

10 answers to musical questions.

1. Of course I've seen the rain. What? Do you live underground?
2. You should go. No, stay. Wait. Yes, go. Now!
3. Nuttin' much, Marvin, what's goin' on with you?
4. My love is approximately 8 feet deep.
5. Because the road is hard, gravely and potentially dangerous.
6. Because I don't think I can be friends with someone who would name their band War.
7. No thanks, I need to be a little drunker to dance.
8. We're in BIG trouble if God is one of us. We're kinda jerks.
9. You know, they teach everyone how to tell time in first grade so yeah, we all really know what time it is. Right now, it's 25 or 6 to 4.
10. I can hear you just fine but my name's not Tommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment