Unemployed? Friendless? It doesn't matter why you have so much free time, these great blogs will help you waste away the tedious hours you have left on this earth.

January 19, 2009

5 things going through George Bush's head as he tries to fall asleep tonight.

1.  I should have cleaned the refrigerator really good.  I'm never going to get my security deposit back on this place.
2.  Now I can finally focus on clearing that brush.
3.  What am I gonna do?  I told Scott McClelland we'd sit in rockers on the front porch and reminisce and he turned out to be a real d-bag.  I hope he doesn't call.
4.  I'm really pumped about that Presidential Library.  I'm gonna hire Laura to be my librarian. That'll keep her out of my hair.
5.  WHEW!  Thank God I ran the clock out on this crap-storm.

1 comment: