Unemployed? Friendless? It doesn't matter why you have so much free time, these great blogs will help you waste away the tedious hours you have left on this earth.

February 13, 2009

WTF OBAMA LEFT TOWN!!! How my world has changed since Air Force One lifted off.

1. Hope-ier has devolved into hopeyish. Funny how there's a 'y' in hopeyish and not hope-ier.
2. The twittering of local bluebirds echoes with sadness
3. It is clear to me now that our glittering streets are just ordinary streets. Turns out the glitter was nothing more than the sun reflecting off pools of hobo urine.
4. I had hoped to ask him for a heart or brain or courage but I didn't get anywhere near him. All I got was road blocks and shattered dreams.
5. My stimulated package is now experiencing double-digit deflation.

No comments:

Post a Comment