Unemployed? Friendless? It doesn't matter why you have so much free time, these great blogs will help you waste away the tedious hours you have left on this earth.

February 12, 2009

OMG OBAMA'S IN TOWN!! How my world has changed since Air Force One touched down.

1. The grass is greener on my side of the fence.
2. My future is hope-ier even without my regular tequila "enhancement"
3. I've received a billion dollars to put unemployed lesbian ecologists to work weatherstripping Planned Parenthood offices.
4. Household unemployment rate at a staggering 60%. Stupid lay-about pets ruining our economic indicators.
5. My package is stimulated.

4 comments:

  1. #5 that is pretty dirty for you...good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? I'm experiencing growth in my first quarter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. #3 - talk about special interests! very funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'd be surprised how drafty Planned Parenthood offices are.

    ReplyDelete