Unemployed? Friendless? It doesn't matter why you have so much free time, these great blogs will help you waste away the tedious hours you have left on this earth.

August 3, 2009

Why yesterday's list didn't appear until today

1. Comcast employees occasionly mistake wires for black licorice.
2. Comcast Internet service is designed to work ONLY if you don't use it.
3. I keep forgetting that there are usage limitations: 50Kb per day.
4. Comcast policy (my true understanding): until you pay us to come out to investigate why our system isn't working, our opinion is that it's working just fine - if you weren't so stupid, you'd understand.
5. Oh yeah, I forgot, Comcast sucks.
(To be clear, I've not had a problem with any of the cable systems in my town until Comcast came in and, within moments, started sucking. As I've noted before, the first thing they did was to add a $10 modem rental fee to my bill. When I called to report that I owned my modem, they responded, "We don't know who does or doesn't own their modems so we charged everyone.)

1 comment:

  1. don't be surprised if you get some creepy comcast person emailing you to ask how they can make your "comcast experience more pleasant". i ahve a few choice responses to that...
    after one of their dick-cheneyesque cusservrep told me "no you cannot go to the bathroom while waiting" for the cable guy, i switched to speakeasy.

    ReplyDelete