Unemployed? Friendless? It doesn't matter why you have so much free time, these great blogs will help you waste away the tedious hours you have left on this earth.

October 4, 2009

15 narrative Beatles songs with the lead character's name in the title.

1. Julia
2. The Continuing Story of Bungalow BIll
3. Rocky Racoon
4. Sexy Sadie
5. Lady Madonna
6. Hey Jude
7. Martha My Dear
8. Anna (Go To Him)
9. Eleanor Rigby
10. Doctor Robert
11. Michelle
12. Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
13. Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds
14. Being For the Benefit of Mr. Kite
15. Lovely Rita

3 comments:

  1. Named my daughter Julia after the beautiful Lennon song. Named my dog Mia for no reason at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list. I'm gonna Tweet a link

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I forgot four:

    Maggie Mae
    Maxwell's Silver Hammer
    Mean Mr. Mustard
    Polythene Pam

    ReplyDelete